Sunday, February 24, 2013

Watchlist for the week of Feb 25 to March 1

We had a 2-day selloff this week and it happened on fairly big volume. However, I don't think this is the end of the uptrend for the year, and I would suspect in the next few weeks or months we'll make a new high, before any big correction happens. In the near term, I think we'll be chopping in a range for a little while. In any case, we now have some pretty clear boundaries with resistance at ~153 and support at around 151 on the SPY.





Here are some stocks I'm watching for the week:

Long: PANW, INFI, BCOR, ENOC, SVU, OPK, GMCR (triangle consolidation, could go either way)

Bounce: PAY, FOLD, EBIX, TRLA, RNF, MOS, AGU

Short: BGMD, ZLC, LULU, SOHU, KERX (if it breaks 6.50)

Parabolics: MBLX, YY, PRKR, NVGN, TECUA, NTWK, PIKE


Good luck this week and feel free to check out my free chatroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment